Want to make an impact on the lives of women, girls and families this holiday season?
Want to know how supporting YWCA Hamilton’s programs and services benefit the community?
- Because we support affordable housing and transitional housing solutions for women and their families.
- Because we provide employment and training programs that support women in becoming financially independent.
- Because we provide affordable child care so women are able to go to work.
- Because we provide a Supervised Access Program that helps keep children safe while visiting with a non-custodial parent.
- And because we connect seniors with the services they need, new moms with supports, breast cancer survivors with healing programs. And so much more …
Thank you for considering the following items, which will greatly enrich the lives of the women, girls and families supported by YWCA Hamilton:
Gift cards! Groceries, books, housewares.
New home starter kit! A clear storage tote filled with pots, pans, drinking glasses, cutlery, dishes, towels – anything a person might need when setting up a new home.
Winter to-go kit! Pack a resealable plastic bag filled with hand warmers, mitts, gloves, and non-perishable to-go food items like pre-packaged cups of soup, cans of food that don’t require a can opener, protein bars, anything nourishing that a person can grab and take with them.
Looking for the perfect gift for the person who has everything? Consider buying a gift card from At the Table Café or for our fitness centre, Fit@MacNab. Your purchase supports YWCA Hamilton programs and services that work to end violence against women and support affordable housing in Hamilton.
Fit@MacNab holiday promo! Buy a 10-class punch card and get 5 classes free. 905-522-9922 ext. 180 for details.
Would you prefer to donate a hot meal to our residents instead? YWCA Hamilton does not receive funding to provide daily meals to residents, so your donation of a meal for 65 women is so appreciated!
Want to make an even bigger impact on women, girls and families this season? Consider donating to our Safe and Warm campaign that supports our critical programs and services.