Develop your skills to successfully start, run and grow your business.
Are you looking for a business coach to get you to that next step on your business journey? The PowerUp Ready program offers a flexible 10-week business training for women entrepreneurs ready to start or grow their businesses.
Accepted small businesses will attend a free, intensive ten-week program including interactive lessons provided by trained business coaches, with one-to-one learning provided weekly with an assigned business coach. Upon program completion, graduates will have a professionally developed business plan ready to take to financial institutions.
• Learn about the business tools and strategies to run and grow a business
• Develop your business’ unique value proposition
• Receive training and support on how to write a Business Plan
• Receive training and support around creating Marketing and Financial plans
Workshops focus on the following training with the final outcome of a business plan:
• Business Model Canvas
• Market Research
• Marketing Strategy
• Sales and promoting your business
• Business Operations
• Digital strategies and adoptions
• Financials includes pricing, forecasting, cashflow
• Developing your business pitch
Application Deadline: November 24th, 2023
Interview Dates: December 4th & 5th, 2023
Acceptance Dates: December 8th, 2023
Date of First Webinar: December 12th & 13th, 2023
Date Cohort begins: January 2nd, 2024
Date Cohort ends: March 7th, 2024
Upcoming Information Sessions:
- Tuesday, October 31st, 2023: 10:00am to 11:00am
- Friday, November 3rd, 2023: 10:00am to 11:00am
- Monday, November 6th, 2023: 10:00am to 11:00am
- Friday, November 10th, 2023: 10:00am to 11:00am
- Monday, November 13th, 2023: 10:00am to 11:00am
- Thursday, November 16th, 2023: 10:00am to 11:00am
- Monday, November 20th, 2023: 10:00am to 11:00am
Explore Self Employment with our expert Business Advisors.
PowerUp Explore addresses distinct gaps in accessible services/training offering women”discovery” training.
This program is perfect for aspiring entrepreneurs who are exploring the idea of self-employment. Participants will take part in interactive assessments and training sessions with Business Advisors to get them started on their journey to entrepreneurship.
A few things you will learn:
- What is Self-Employment and Am I Ready For It?
- How to Build An MVP (Minimal Viable Product)
- Financial Considerations and Personal Budgets
- AND MORE!
The PowerUp Explore webinars will be on the following dates:
- Wednesday, January 3rd, 2024
- Wednesday, January 10th, 2024
- Wednesday, January 17th, 2024
- Wednesday, January 24th, 2024
For more information about our French Program, please contact Brigitte Huard: PowerUp Business Advisor at email@example.com
Pour plus d’informations sur notre programme de français, veuillez contacter Brigitte Huard: PowerUp Business Advisor chez firstname.lastname@example.org
The YWCA Hamilton acknowledges the support of Innovation, Science and Economic Development.
Le YWCA de Hamilton reconnaît le soutien de l’innovation, des sciences et du développement économique.