YWCA Hamilton Schedules
Find a class, event, program or workshop!
To learn more about the programs, services and events offered across our department areas check out our schedule below.
1. Choose the Department by the colour blocks.
2. Use our filter bar below to narrow down your search. You may filter by Department, Programs, Date/Time.
3. Still can’t find your program or event? Try using our search bar below.
Note: Our schedule is a work in progress. Check back soon as we continue to add programming across all department areas.
10:30 am - Marriage Services in Hamilton ( Settlement Services )
- This event has passed.
16 January at 10:30 am - 11:30 am
|Marriage Services in Hamilton information session: This session is designed for newcomer couples who are planning to get married in Hamilton. It will cover marriage procedures, required documents, and authorized officiants to ensure the marriage is performed properly and legally. The session is available for newcomers who identify as women, gender-diverse, and non-binary.|
The session will discuss the following topics:
• Marriage Licence- How to apply, required document & fee
• Who can perform a legal marriage in Ontario?
• Christian Marriage- Marriage preparation & document required
• Islamic Marriage- Marriage/Nikah Solemnization, required document & fee
• Civil Marriage- Consultation Meeting, the Ceremony & fee
• How to order the Marriage Certificates
Location: Zoom & 75 MacNab
For more information or to register, please contact:
Cell: (365) 324-0252