YWCA Hamilton Schedules
Find a class, event, program or workshop!
To learn more about the programs, services and events offered across our department areas check out our schedule below.
1. Choose the Department by the colour blocks.
2. Use our filter bar below to narrow down your search. You may filter by Department, Programs, Date/Time.
3. Still can’t find your program or event? Try using our search bar below.
Note: Our schedule is a work in progress. Check back soon as we continue to add programming across all department areas.
10:00 am - My Human Rights in Canada as a Newcomer ( Settlement Services )
- This event has passed.
22 February at 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
|My Human Rights in Canada information session will provide important information for newcomers who identify as women, gender-diverse, and non-binary about their rights and freedom in Canada, as well as what legal assistance is available to those who have experienced discrimination and harassment.|
The session will discuss the following topics:
– My Rights & Freedom in Canada.
– How to Respond to Harassment and Discrimination?
– My Religious Rights.
– My Rights as a 2SLGBTQIA+ person in Canada.
– What to do if I’m being harassed in public?
– How to deal with racism and Xenophobia?
– Human Rights legal support services available.
Loctation: Online Via Zoom & Putman Family
For more information or to register, please contact:
Cell: (365) 324-0252