General Carpenter (403A)
Available at Mohawk College
A General Carpenter constructs, renovates and repairs structures made of wood, steel, concrete and other materials in the residential, commercial and industrial construction sectors and in related industries.
Learn to build, remodel, and fix structures using wood, steel, concrete, and various materials. Work on residential, commercial and industrial projects, and gain expertise in construction and related industries.
Successful participants will receive:
- 25-29 weeks of training
- Employability and Job readiness training
- Financial and transportation may be provided
- Support in finding PAID placement for up to 12 weeks
- PPE and toolkit provided
To be eligible for these programs, you must fill the following requirements:
- Women and gender-diverse people, ages 18+
- Resident of and entitled to work in Ontario
- A minimum of Grade 10 high school education or its equivalent
- Able to travel to training and work sites
To Be Confirmed