DEVELOP YOUR CREATIVITY, INNOVATION AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP SKILLS. FOR FREE.
The Ingenuity Incubator is an international initiative that empowers diverse individuals to develop their creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurship skills, while promoting socially and environmentally responsible organizations, inclusion, and positive socio-economic impact. The Ingenuity Incubator is coordinated by Dr. Ana Siqueira, Cotsakos College of Business, William Paterson University (Wayne, New Jersey, United States) and Dr. Benson Honig, DeGroote School of Business, McMaster University (Hamilton, Ontario, Canada).
For more information, please visit: https://www.reframery.org/
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Business model
- Mission and vision of the business
- Entrepreneurship and social entrepreneurship
- Developing your entrepreneurial ingenuity
- Sources of financial capital and resources
- Taking the business online, e-commerce, Facebook, Google Analytics
- Social and environmental responsibility
- Learning from business failure
- Community and collective business solutions
BEFORE THE PROGRAM:
We will assess the current entrepreneurial situation.
• 30 min to 1 hour for audio/video-recorded interview
• 30 minutes to complete a questionnaire
DURING THE PROGRAM:
We will develop entrepreneurial ingenuity skills
• 1 hour for live Zoom session per week
• 30 minutes to 1 hour for video and self-study per week
AFTER THE PROGRAM:
We will remain connected and track entrepreneurial success
• 30 minutes for audio/video-recorded interview upon completion
• 30 minutes to complete questionnaire
• 30 minutes for audio/video-recorded interview after 6 months
• Group meetings after the program to share progress
MEET THE FOUNDERS AND CO-DIRECTORS
Ana Siqueira, PhD, Assistant Professor of Management, Cotsakos College of Business, William Paterson University, serves as project co-director. She published with Benson Honig their Entrepreneurial Ingenuity framework in the Journal of Knowledge Management in 2019, which they incorporate in the Ingenuity Incubator. Her pedagogical innovations are published in the International Journal of Innovation and Sustainable Development. She published in top journals such as Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, and Journal of Business Venturing. She is an elected officer in the Organizations and the Natural Environment Division of the Academy of Management, and Editorial Board Member of Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, and Cross-Cultural and Strategic Management. She has experience in researching diverse entrepreneurs and organizations that support entrepreneurship and social change. Read more about Ana here.
Benson Honig, PhD, the Teresa Cascioli Chair in Entrepreneurial Leadership, DeGroote School of Business, McMaster University, serves as project co-director. He published in premier journals such as the Journal of Business Venturing, Academy of Management Learning and Education, and Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice. He serves on editorial boards including the Journal of Business Venturing and Journal of Management Studies. He is past chair of the Academy of Management Ethics Education Committee, past president of the Canadian Counsel of Small Business and Entrepreneurship, and board member of the Africa Academy of Management. Read more about Benson here.